Saturday, February 20, 2016

2016 is My Year

2015 was a great year! We sold our house, lived with my parents for a few months while we built a new house, and moved into our brand new house! As you can imagine it was a crazy busy year! But it was great.

2016 is going to be my year! A year I focus on myself for once. I've already had my birthday for 2016, and I am getting so close to a crazy big number, so it's time to focus on me!


Just planning on doing a few simple things!!
1. Eat healthier
2. Move more
3. Drink more water
4. Do something for myself at least once every other week
5. Get organized

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you survived selling your home, moving, building a new home, and moving again! Selling and building is a huge amount of work and stress. Taking time for yourself was well earned. Personally, I love my fit bit to remind me to take care of myself. Reminds me to walk more; a reminder I often need!

    ReplyDelete