Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My To-Do List

Updated on 1/1/13
While I didn't actually finish 100% of the things on my to-do list I actually did pretty good on it!!

Little Man is in his new big boy room, though he still isn't GREAT about sleeping in his room. The room is not 100% done, I need to put stuff on the walls still, but it will be done soon, hopefully, and if its not done for a few months its still ok! Is any project really ever done?

The guest room / office still needs some organization and needs to be cuteified! But its getting there!

I finally figured out how to backup my millions of photos. AND I actually did it!!!

I still REALLY need to make a photo book of Little Man from March 2011 before the end of January. I am going to do this!!!!

I have a whole NEW to-do list that's not overly crafty that I need to complete by the end of the month. We are having a baby hopefully no later than the first week of February so I have a lot of laundry, bottle sterilizing, and baby gear cleaning to do!!!

My to-do list for the rest of 2012

Photos
1. Create a photo book for February 2011 for my son
2. Create a photo book for March 2011 for my son I HAVE HAVE HAVE to finish this by January!!!
3. Create a photo book for my son's first birthday
4. Create a photo book for rest of 2011 (maybe 2)
5. Create a photo book for little man's 2nd birthday
6. Figure out backup storage for photos DONE
7. Review / Delete extra photos (this could take years to go through my thousands of pictures....)

Kitchen / Dinning Room DONE
8. Add some color to the kitchen
9. New art work in the dinning room 
10. New curtains for dinning room 

Main Floor Bathroom DONE
11. Paint main floor bathroom Not happening in 2012!!
12. Hang new shelves in main floor bathroom Not happening in 2012!!

Living Room DONE
13. Paint living room
14. Paint living room accent wall Not happening in 2012!!
15. Furniture for living room This might happen in 2015!!! :) If I am lucky. Not going to happen in 2012!
16. New curtains for living room 

Master Bedroom DONE
17. Paint master bath vanity - I have decided this will MAYBE be added to 2013's to do list!
18. Add more style to master bedroom Adding the dresser has done it for me for now!!
19. Lampshades master bedroom I have decided for now to leave them as is.....
20. Dresser in master bedroom 
21. Organize master closet Thanks nesting!!! :)
21.5 Spray paint mirrors They are staying as is for now.....

Little Man's Big Boy Room DONE
22. Convert craft room into little man's big boy room
22.1 Organize craft room
22.1 Remove clutter from craft room
22.3 Empty craft room 
22.4 Sell, Sell, Sell, Sell.... lots of extra crap in the craft room!!!
22.5 Paint Little Man's New Room
22.6 Figure out furniture
22.7 Figure out bedding 
22.8 New closet organizational system
22.9 Curtains 
22.10 Sew lots and lots and lots and lots of pillows....

Guest Room / Craft Room
23. Convert guest bedroom into craft room / guest bedroom
23.1 Organize guest closet full of millions and millions of baby items
23.2 Move desk into craft room
23.3 Figure out creative storage, because I NEED IT!!!
23.4 New curtains - striped gray and white ones Never mind...
23.5 Finish craft room chair 
23.6 Refinish desk NOT DOING - WAY TOO MUCH WORK :)
23.7 Spray paint and hang some new shelves
23.8 Make some $10 ledge shelves HUNG!!
23.9 Patch up holes and touch up paint
23.10 Again figure out wall decor
24.11 Good Will donation trip from extra things in office / guest room

24. Install ceiling fan in little man's big boy room Bought, just need Grandpa to come and install it!! 

25. Paint little man's bathroom vanity - Again, MAYBE I will add this to 2013's to do list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment