Monday, May 7, 2012

Washi Tape and Silhouette Hotel Gift Bags

I finally joined the Washi Tape craze and picked some up while at Target. I am glad I did because they worked out well for decorating hotel gift bags for the wedding guests next weekend.

I started out my project by using a picture I took of my sister and her future husband a few months back for their Save the Date. I used the same method I used in the past for turning that image into a silhouette image. I then merged the silhouette image with the word love and cut it out with my Silhouette Cameo.

To decorate the bag further, I added 3 rows of cute washi tape I got from Target. I love the completed look and the pop that the washi tape adds.

Inside the hotel gift bags we included 2 bottles of water, pretzels, a tin of mints and some chocolate. We went for simple and easy this time around. 

Wedding Hotel Gift Bag


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved that they were so easy!

      Delete
  2. I love how these gift bags turned out! This weekend Brendan looked at the bag and was like, you know what..I think that is a picture of us...:) I just smiled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG that is too funny!!!! WAY WAY too funny!!!

      Delete