Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Paris Grey Dresser Redo

My second piece I refinished with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint! Its a fabulous dresser for our guest bedroom!
This is painted with Paris Grey. I love the subtle shade of grey!

The beautiful before picture - not sure why it's so blurry, but this was taken with my iPhone at Good Will, while I decided if I wanted to purchase this. I am so glad I did!

I really liked the pulls that came with the original dresser, but in moving it twice after I purchased it and before I refinished it, I lost a pull. So for now I replaced them.

Again I was so happy with the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and how it turned out!

5 comments:

  1. The dresser looks great! I'm getting the courage to refinish my dresser too, but I don't know if I should just refinish it or paint it... Yours looks great:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have never refinished a dresser, but I did a table and that was so much work!! Painting is much easier.... but I know its a hard decision!! Good luck to you on your dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks darling in it's new coat of paint! I just painted a clock with French Linen and just shared it this week- you are welcome to come share at Feathered Nest Friday sometime at my blog on the weekends too! :) Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely! Grey is my new favorite go to. Visiting from MMS

    ps I host a linky party every Frida-Sunday, I would love it if you could stop by and link up. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping back by to say thanks for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday this week!!

    ReplyDelete