Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Toy Storage with DIY Chalkboard Tags

In order to try and keep my son's playroom as organized as possible, I bought several canvas totes from Target that were pretty boring. So I decided to make little chalkboard (my latest obsession!!!!) labels for them. Super easy and now we have an organized (for now) toy room!


At Micheal's I bought little wooden boards meant for flags for 29 cents a piece!



I gave them 2 coats of Rustoleam Moonstruck Chalkboard paint!


Ready to attach my chalkboard tags to the canvas. My first time using Liquid Nails!!


A nice drizzle of Liquid Nails.


Just placed them on and let them dry!


The finished product.

So organized! All of my canvas totes in our IKEA LACK shelf.



2 comments:

  1. Where did you get this book shelf?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is from Ikea!! I LOVE IT and it holds / hides SO much stuff!!! :)

      Delete