Saturday, July 16, 2011

We've Moved!

We are 11 days into our new house!! It's coming along slowly! We actually got the most done the first week and very little has been completed since that first week!

Little Man's room was the first room to be completed! But we wanted him to feel comfortable with the new house and so that was a priority! I still am planning out an accent wall for his bedroom; I have done 2 versions of an accent wall at our old apartment and at my parents, so I am not sure if I will do a new version or one of the old versions!

I also quit my job, so I should have a lot more free time, but playing and keeping a 15 month old entertained takes up a lot of time!! And I am still getting used to being a stay at home mom :)! We are not 100% sure if I will look for full time work or a part time job!

I am not sure how other mom's find time to get their to-do list done and play with their kids!! But I have a long to-do list!! And I keep adding more and more things to it!! My first to-do item is to finish organizing and put together all of the rooms. I also need to finish re-finishing our dinning room table and get some new chairs for it.

My counter has old coffee tins of bolts, and screws and a tool box; I can't wait until things are put away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment